Tuesday 5 June 2007

Cup of tea?

I used to be a coffee person, then went through a brief hot water phase during which I discovered just how gunky the teapots they sometimes fill with boiling water at conferences can be.

Now I'm sitting here in the morning drinking my cup of tea (black, infused for about three to five minutes, no sugar thanks) and thinking that it is a jolly fine way to start the day.

Heavenly Father, help David Jackman inspire us from your word to preach the gospel more truthfully and effectively, as he speaks at the MTS conference today and tomorrow.

4 comments:

Nixter said...

Being English I love my tea - mainly Tetley tea, white with one ;) I may also be known to pick up a coffee on my way to work most mornings too....

Neil Cameron (One Salient Oversight) said...

You may be interested in this pdf file here

It is an abstract written by the Royal Society of Chemistry in the UK on how to make the best cup of Tea.

They have done vigorous testing. Try it out.

And, if you have the money, you can also purchase ISO 3103 from the international standards organisation.

Gordon Cheng said...

Thanks oso I am going to read that pdf with interest.

Mattt said...

Coffee person all the way (though I do drink tea) and only espresso - I'm a bit of a snob.