Saturday 23 June 2007

After netball

After netball today I took two of the girls home. We were listening to Michael Murray playing Bach on the organ at St Andreas Kirche in Hildesheim, as one does, and despite the fat balding family nature of our wagon it does have a mighty fine sound system. So we pulled up next to a white rumble grunt boof boof Nissan with a girlfriend in the passenger seat and a young lad playing I know not what with a bass beat on his car stereo.

I believe my pipe organ was bigger than his. So I got a slightly childish glee out of blasting him with a bit of Bach in much the same way as he was blasting the rest of suburban Eastwood with his version of something or other.

2 comments:

David Castor said...

Did you get a reaction?

Gordon Cheng said...

He seemed disappointed.