Thursday 18 September 2008

Violet age 5 and a 1/2


Oune I axudently frode my toy Charile up on one of the school roofs and at the end of school befor we went hame I tode my dad I axudently frode charile up on one of the school roofs and my dad tride to get charlie down but my dad cad ned get charlie down so my dad said he wode got Charile trmoroe and the next day my dad brang a stail and he went into athdelrey and got a char and I said what are you going to do? you well see then it didntd werck so my dad went bake to antterrcur and gave the char back and my dad got a ladre and theen he got charile down.


She speaks a little bit like this too.

5 comments:

hardygreenwood said...

very very sweet

Anonymous said...

Aw.....bless.

Jean said...

That is priceless! What a super cutie.

Anonymous said...

Have you noticed how it reads like Middle English?

Gordon Cheng said...

It's true andrew m, it's true! I thought that too! 'hame' for 'home', 'bake' for 'back', 'char' for 'chair', 'stail' for 'stool', it just goes on!

Even the words 'athdelrey' and 'antterrcur' (Lily-Violet's attempts at 'after-care') have that English precursor feel to them.