Friday 8 May 2009

A close cousin to vandalism

Those of you who follow the links in my blog sidebar will notice that I keep up with a few theological blogs that I consider valuable, and then a fairly eclectic collection of political comment, stuff on global warmening (we're done for, we're done for I tell you), occasional friends' blogs (sorry I love youse all but I'm not linking everybody), things written by cabbies when they're off their shifts, George Orwell's diary from 1938 on, and stuff on time management and uncluttering your house.

(Yes, there are more, including some I think very highly of, but you'll just have to keep a watch on that sidebar won't you ;-) )

From time to time themes will crash into each other. So it was a pleasant surprise to find a blog that I thought was kind of about time management exegeting a Bible verse.

No comments: