Saturday 7 March 2009

Support Gordo at Cumbo

For regular readers, I am sorry for the spamulatory nature of these posts. I have a new job, it's an important job not because of who I am but because of what it is, which is telling the gospel that Jesus is Lord to whoever wants to hear it (and quite a number of people who mightn't), and basically, I need all the help I can get.

So this post is just to say that I haven't a clue about what I'm doing, and if you haven't a clue either but would like to help me pray about not having a clue, then there is a support supper for me this Thursday, and I've blogged about it here.

Please come, there will be people there like Tracey Gowing who actually do know a few things, and this is going to be a fun time and informative as well.

But if you are not interested in information or fun (believe me, I know how that feels, and it's *not pretty*, but I sympathize deeply), and just want to support, go straight here and pray.

No comments: