Thursday 5 July 2007

In Austinmer, working.

We decided to go to Austinmer to see Fifi's mum. The girls love it here, we like seeing her and she enjoys seeing her grand-daughters.

I'm still working, but. Late last night I sent off the last in a late-version draft of Romans 6-11 Bible studies for Matthias Media. I already did Romans 1-5, but these studies are the first in a new format for the Interactive Bible Studies, the first reworking of the format in about 20 years. I think they will be easier to follow and more manageable for the average Bible study group.

Now I need to get cracking on the Ministry Training Strategy project, writing up a training manual for people who are training ministry apprentices.

It's good to be working in a different place though. Nice family time, v cold weather but a good change of scene. The roof nearly blew off the balcony last night, so that was a bit of excitement.

No comments: