Monday 24 January 2022

Interview at church Sunday 23 January

This Sunday morning I was interviewed briefly at church about the latest. Starts at about 13:00. There may be a little gap in the video—the bit where I explained  that I had to leave home rather suddenly due to daughter Ruby receiving a text notification about a positive COVID test. I went to stay with my dad.


Thankfully Ruby has now had a couple of negative RATs so I have just returned home today. Hooray and praise God!

I did have a planned PET scan on Friday. Nothing to report as yet. They don’t design those above-ground submarine-like structures to radiate comfort and assurance do they? They shoot you full of radioactive dye, your tumours start glowing in the dark and the machine zaps you with positrons, which sounds like it could be positive but I can’t really say. That supplies some images that doctors can use to refine treatment. 

I suppose if I wanted to feel a bit more comfy I could have sought out homeopathy

This would be maybe a good time to give a disclaimer about my medical expertise: ‘I don’t know much about medicine, but I know what I like.’

In any case, our Lord Jesus is the great physician and he will decide how matters unfold. 

1 comment:

Michael J said...

God bless you brother and your family too.