Thursday 27 January 2011

Nicole's blog

Hot on the heels of yesterday's post where I linked to Nicole Starling's blog, I see that she has characterized her readers in this way:

Up till now, I have always done the blog with the assumption that I'm writing for a readership made up mainly of Christian women with young kids.


Oh well. I don't feel too embarrassed to reveal that I've always enjoyed it, and now I can rest secure in the knowledge that she says she'll

be trying a little bit harder to make things accessible and transparent for people who aren't (yet!) Christians or whose life situation is different from mine.
.

So who knows? A bit more on choral music, my favourite rock group, efficient use of space, or long distance running?

Only time will tell, but even if nothing changes, Nicole's blog is well worth subscribing to or following on facebook.

No comments: