Saturday 26 February 2022

Journey home part the second 26 February

 This is me leaving hospital on Friday. Apparently the wheel chair was compulsory, though I'd offered to walk and help push.


I'm not actually home yet. Staying with my dad, because we have a confirmed COVID case in the family and it's good for me not to be close by. This morning another daughter confirmed positive, so it doesn't look like I'll be back home for at least a week. In this tag-team COVID-catching time, this process could extend.

In the meantime, want to join me at church? I'm preaching tomorrow on 1 Thessalonians 2. It will be the best sermon you have heard on 1 Thessalonians 2 for many days, and it is an insight into the power of the gospel of God to transform lives in the face of adversity and with great glory to him. You can join us live, or later, by clicking through: https://www.stbarneys.org.au/this-sunday-live-stream/

Also a better version of this song, I am waiting to hear. I know that my Redeemer lives:



No comments: