Wednesday 20 July 2022

God loves a cheerful oncologist (20 July)

Actually the saying is that 'God loves a cheerful giver' (2 Corinthians 9:7)

But in my case a cheerful oncologist is the next best thing. Last catch-up we had was last week. He asked about nausea, skin rashes, general plumbing functioning, fatigue, and made an appointment for mid-August. Told me everything was going well, just keep taking the medication and getting the treatment and we would see how things continued to progress. Not even the need for a scan.

So that's all good and if you've only just logged on to discover the latest...that's pretty much it!

But let me not pass up the opportunity to link to my sermon on Ecclesiastes 2 from a couple of weeks ago; I appear at about 24 minutes and 30 seconds.

Or, for those who prefer melancholy and pain to cheeriness, here is a marvellous Johnny Cash version of 'Hurt':




No comments: